THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website provided by 456 Lifestyles (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts, and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Website”) and any services provided by or on this Website (“Services”).
“We”, “us” and “our” are references to 456lifestyles.com.
“User”, “You” and “your” denotes the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website.
” Website” shall mean and include 456lifestyles.com and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates.
Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
- YOUR OBLIGATION TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU; AND
- A REQUIREMENT THAT YOU PURSUE CLAIMS OR SEEK RELIEF AGAINST US (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN AS A PARTICIPANT IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
Consequences of Non-Compliance
Your failure to comply with the Terms may result in the suspension or termination of your account and/or access to the Services and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to user descriptions, pricing, availability, promotions, and offers. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and conditions at any time and for any reason. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Website, including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Website should be taken to indicate that all information on the Website or Services has been modified or updated. Please ensure that you check the applicable Terms every time you use our site so that you understand which Terms apply. You will be subject to and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted the changes in any revised Terms and conditions by your continued use of the site after the date such revised Terms and conditions are posted.
During your use of the Website and Services, you may enter correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers or sponsors showing their goods or services through the Website and Services. Any such activity, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such activity, are solely between you and the applicable third party. We shall have no liability, obligation, or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase, or promotion between you and any such third party.
OWNERSHIP OF THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT
This Site, including all its Content are protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws, including without limitation the laws of the United States and other countries. All Content and intellectual property rights therein are the property of 456 Lifestyles or 456 Lifestyles’s partners and is protected pursuant to applicable copyright and trademark laws.
The presence of any Content on this Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such Content. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such Content viewed through this Site. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of this Content may be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, modified, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without our express prior written permission.
Permission is hereby granted to the extent necessary to lawfully access and use this Site and to display, download, or print portions of this Site on a temporary basis and for your personal, educational, noncommercial use only, provided that you (i) do not modify the Content; (ii) you retain any and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content; and (iii) you do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media. All rights in and to the Site and Content not expressly granted are hereby reserved by 456 Lifestyles.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
- Without prior written approval, the following organizations may link to our site:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors, when they list us in the directory, may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- We allow these links if the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its products or services; and (c) is appropriate to the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce and Consumers Union.
- dot.com community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites
- online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that the link will not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, are not permitted to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us, and (c) the benefit to us from the increased visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the cost of the link.
We allow these links if the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its products or services; and (c) is appropriate to the linking party’s website.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 and would like to link to our website, please contact us at [email protected]. List any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, along with the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Response time is 2-3 weeks. Those approved may link to our site as follows:
- By using our company name, the URL (web address) being linked to, or any other description of our website or material that makes sense within the context and format of the linking party’s site.
No use of the 456 Lifestyles logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
You are decisively confined from the entirety of the followings
- Publication of any Blog material in some other media.
- Vending, sub-confirming and additionally in any case showcasing any Blog material.
- Publicly executing as well as introducing any Blog material.
- Using this Blog in any capacity that harms or damages the Blog using all means.
- Using this Blog in any capacity that impacts client access to this Blog.
- Using this Blog restricting to relevant standards and guidelines, or in any capacity that may make hurt the Blog, to any individual or business element.
- Getting associated with any mining, collecting, and removing of information or some other comparable action corresponding to this Blog.
The website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc. but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
- Contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist, or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs, or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial, or religious nature.
- Is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims.
- Violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
- Discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- Violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance.
- Sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
- Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by us are the property of 456 Lifestyles, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property (“Our IP”). You agree that we own all rights, title, and interest in and to the Our IP and that you will not use Our IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Our IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from us.
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose, or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of 456lifestyles.com.
Additionally, you agree not to use the Website or Services in the following ways:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others, or to violate anyone’s legal rights in any way.
- To violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- To upload or otherwise disseminate computer viruses or other software that can cause damage to another’s property.
- To commit any type of fraud.
- To participate in or establish any illegal gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme.
- To publish or distribute any material that is obscene or defamatory.
- To publish or distribute material that incites hatred, violence, or discrimination against any group.
- To amass information about others in an unauthorized manner.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless 456 Lifestyles and its affiliates and/or related entities, whether direct or indirect, current, former or future, and its and their respective current, former or future officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns and related third parties (each an “Indemnified Party”), for any claims, causes of action, debts, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of any third-party claim that (a) your use of or inability to use the Services, (b) any user postings made by you, (c) your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third-party, or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations, except to the extent caused by any unlawful or negligent act or omission by 456 Lifestyles. 456 Lifestyles reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with 456 Lifestyles in asserting any available defenses. An Indemnified Party may participate in the defense by counsel of its own choosing, at its own cost and expense. You shall not settle any claim that adversely affects an Indemnified Party or imposes any obligation or liability on an Indemnified Party without the Indemnified Party’s prior written consent.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user using the 456lifestyles.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall 456 Lifestyles, its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from I your use or access to, or inability to use, the Service; (ii) any third-party conduct or content on the Service; or (iii) any content
THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
We may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services. You agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage caused because of your use of any third-party services linked to or from Our Website.
You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Website and Services is entirely at your own risk and that any Services provided by us are provided “as is.” We expressly disclaim all express and implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We make no representations or warranties that the Website or Services will meet your requirements or that they will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. Additionally, we make no representations or warranties about the Website’s or Services’ information’s reliability or accuracy. You agree that any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting from your use of the Website or Services is entirely your responsibility and that we will not be liable for such damage or loss.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any damages you may incur because of your use of the Website or Services. This section applies to all claims brought by you, including but not limited to claims for lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or other torts.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about terms or wish to contact us concerning any matter by contacting through email [email protected] or call us at 917-382-0584.
This document was last updated on July 7, 2022